Private, Prep or Independent
Spratton Hall is a day preparatory (prep) school, which means that we prepare children for their Common Entrance
exams, to independent senior schools, in Year 8.
Also known as a private or independent school, we are able to set our own curriculum, offer an extensive range
of sports, arts and extra-curricular provision, and create a kind and caring school community.
Younger children (aged 4-7) begin their school life in our Pre-Prep department, which is housed in a large,
purpose-built and welcoming department, staffed by exceptional early years teachers.
Why Choose Spratton Hall?
- A properly co-educational school with 50:50 ratio of boys and girls
- An all-round school that focuses on every area of a child’s education
- Academically strong, but not a hothouse and provide excellent learning support
- A standalone independent school thereby expanding senior school options
- Passionate about children’s happiness and wellbeing
Located in 50 acres of beautiful Northamptonshire countryside our academic,
sporting and arts facilities enable us to offer broad and exciting curriculum.
Book a personal tour to experience the spirit and energy of Spratton Hall.Learn More
Order our prospectus
Request a prospectus to discover our academic offering and facilities.ORDER NOW
Take our virtual tour to explore our extensive grounds and facilities.Explore now