Parents play a vital, full and active role in the busy life of our school community. Parents are always more than welcome to attend concerts, productions, church services and other events. Indeed, our parents are the envy of many other prep schools, regularly outnumbering those from other schools at sports fixtures! The children are always so grateful for the positive support they get from parents in their work and play.
Communication between pupil, parent and school is vital and there are a number of systems in place to ensure this happens successfully and regularly.
Parents are kept in touch with their child’s progress through:
- The Form Tutor, the crucial first point of contact for pupils and parents
- Pupil diaries which are monitored and signed on a daily basis providing a regular and important line of contact with parents
- Grade Cards – these are sent to parents at each half of term, outlining progress in each subject
- End of term reports
- Parent / Teacher Meetings
- Informal meetings – Parents may request a meeting with the Form Tutor at a mutually convenient time
Please click the relevant links to the left for information about:
School Policies; Letters sent to parents; the Second-Hand Uniform Charity Sales and ClarionCall – our email & text communication service.
Spratton Hall Bursary Fund
Follow this link for information on the Bursary Fund.