At Spratton Hall the teachers are able to use Google Classroom to:
- Give instructions for completion of simple preps
- Set online interactive preps that encourage pupils to use Computing skills as well as subject specific skills
- Attach useful files, documents, web links, video clips, interactive worksheets, revision material, or any other material that may aid a pupils’ learning
- Provide extension work for those pupils interested in a particular subject
- Pass back immediate feedback on preps or other work, through a simple forum for responding to work submitted
- Assist in the delivery of lessons in school, where teachers can deliver some of the content of a lesson through attached links to their Google Classroom groups
We feel that all these positive benefits motivate pupils, develop good cross-curricular skills, and provide us with an exciting interactive resource with which to expand pupils knowledge and skills.