We hope that our pupils feel proud to wear the Spratton uniform and do ask that they try to look as smart as possible whenever they wear it, in or out of school.
- Children must arrive and depart from school wearing their blazers.
- No jewellery other than wristwatches should be worn by the children in school.
- If children have long or shoulder length hair then it should be tied at the back of the head with green or black ribbons or elastics and a green or black hairband or clips to prevent hair from falling into their eyes.
- No hair dye or gel please.
- All uniform should be named, clean, smart and in good condition. Parents should name all uniform/sports kit on the inside, no name labels should appear on the outside of clothes.
The school shop is located in the Underwood Building at the top of the carpark.
Orders can be placed directly with the school shop by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order will be organised on the next day the school shop is open (see above) and then available for collection from the basket located outside the School Shop the following morning.
Term Times: Monday and Thursday 3.30 – 5.30 pm and Friday 8.00 – 9.00 am
A selection of pre-owned uniform is available with all proceeds going to the NSPCC. We are happy to accept donations of any clean, smart, saleable uniform in good condition which are ‘sold as seen’ from the shop. Please ensure all existing name tags have been removed.